About Health & Counseling Services
Student Health and Counseling Services staff are committed to continuing to provide exceptional service to our campus community. Though many students may be away from campus, most services are offered using secure remote technology. We are excited about the opportunity to continue to serve our campus community during this difficult time.
- Student Health & Counseling Services is open and still offering most services, both virtually and in-person. We strongly recommend that students call first before coming in, so we can determine whether they can be seen virtually or need to be seen in person. Our phone number is 916-278-6461. Face coverings are required to enter the facility. Business Hours are 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Primary Care and Urgent Care medical services are both available.
- The Pharmacy is open during current business hours.
- The Vision Center is currently closed due to construction.
- Counseling services (both individual and group) are being offered virtually. Urgent care counseling is available on site for walk-in services.
- Health education, wellness workshops and events, and nutrition counseling services are being offered virtually. Students can sign up for these via their Patient Portal.
- The best way to keep up to date on wellness tips, events, and changes to services is by following @shcssacstate on Instagram.
Currently enrolled students who pay health fees are eligible to access services. Additional fees may apply to specialty services, procedures, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and supplies.
SHCS is accredited through the (AAAHC).
Student Health & Counseling Services Calendar
Connect with Student Health & Counseling Services
Student Health & Counseling Services
at The WELL
Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (916) 278-6461
欧洲杯 投注 Fax: (916) 278-7359